fitting in a few last events...

I have not one, but TWO new nieces being born very soon! We will celebrate one niece later this month when we gather at the beach (my brother and sis-in-law live in alaska), but my other brother and his wife live just a few hours away, so.... we threw a baby shower!!! I had so much fun... I haven't been able to do that for a family member yet, so I may have enjoyed it even more than the mommy-to-be :). Plus, this is their first baby which makes it even more fun!

here are the hostesses with the new mama Lorin... from L to R: Lori, (Lorin's mom), me/Leah, Lorin, my mom Dede, and my sisters Annie and Sophie. We were missing our other sisters Hannah and Rachel (lorin's little sister), and Amber (lorin's brother's wife) hadn't arrived yet, but this is most of us! (yes, larrrrrge family :).




The mommy and daddy-to-be checking out their loot :).
Hooooray for new babies!
Now the countdown is truly on... we leave in just a few days for a big adventure. I can't wait to share it with you here! We'll be traveling for 3 weeks straight before our official move. It's going to be nuts, and a once-in-a-lifetime chance to travel like this with our kids young and impressionable :).
Now off to pack, hang out with a slightly feverish kid (poor thing) and then some fireworks later tonight!
Happy 4th of July!



Comments

Popular Posts