March?

It's March!
Whaaaaat?
I told you my blogging streak wouldn't last!

Quick catch-up- my interview went fantastically well. I really enjoyed it... and I LOVE the faculty of this school I would like to attend... The school itself is prestigious and expensive and snooty... and I went to a rival school for undergrad, so it kind of makes my stomach hurt to think about going to Snooty School. But. BUT! Oh my gosh. I love Snooty School's School of Nursing. I love love love it. I want to go there. I do not want to pay to go there. We shall see how it all turns out... should know something by the end of March. Say a special prayer for financial aid :).

Otherwise we've been taking tests and doing homework and baking cakes and cleaning and doing laundry and playing with friends over the past week. Just the same old, miraculous, beautiful, messy routine. I love it.

My big kids' school celebrated Dr. Seuss all week, and they decorated t-shirts to wear today. I'm not at all crafty, but my kids are! So I supply them with what they need, and they have a blast. Here they are in action:







Leah's final product

Pete's final product
Hope you all have a wonderful weekend!

Comments

  1. Dude, those shirts are rad. I guess ABS doesn't celebrate Dr. Seuss because we heard jack squat about any kind of Seuss activities.

    Hey, what size is Pete in lately? I have a few Juju things to pass on to you guys if you need them.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts