just do it!

So you know. I'm sitting here in America, which used to be full of hard workers and innovators, and sure, it still is, but those people seem to be drowned out by a bunch of ungrateful, whiney, lazy procrastinators. I seem to hear "I can't" aaaalll the time. But you know what? That's a lie. You can. Whatever it is you want in life, you CAN at least attempt to go for it. Just do it! Americans... we want the quick fix. We want our dreams to come true overnight, and that's just not the case 99.9% of the time. Reaching your goals takes years and years and years OF HARD WORK sometimes. So, just do it! Start already! And use this BEAUTIFUL film, shot in my favorite place, to inspire you. Because frankly, he's a dreamer, he's a doer, and we should all be more like him. Enjoy!
(found this amazing video on one of my favorite blogs, Pacing the Panic Room).

Comments

  1. I also watched this video on Pacing the Panic Room and Julian and I were freaking out over how amazing this guy is. How he swings the hammer with such force, when he's holding it with his toes!! What the what!!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts