sunshine on my shoulders

I just realized I can't live in the PNW. So sad. I'll just visit. But lordy, it's been raining here for days and days and days and NOW it's SUNNY!
This past weekend was awesome. We ran the the Race for the Cure in honor of my breast-cancer-crushing mom (even though I ran sloow at 28 minutes for a 5k which for me is ridiculous but remember that whole thing about being sick for months? so I guess that's not so bad), AND got a pedicure with my sis-in-law and sister, AND celebrated at my sister's wedding shower!!! It was a wonderful weekend, one during which I should have studied more...
because...
tomorrow at 8am is my FINAL for Anatomy and Physiology. I'm not ready at all, but I can get a 17 and still get an A for the class. That is bad for motivation, y'all.
I'll post pictures of the weekend once this pesky little test is out of the way.
I can't believe I'm done with pre-req's and heading to nursing school! I bought some used scrubs from graduating student yesterday (we have to wear scrubs issued by the university), so it's feeling REAL now. What a journey it's been! I'm really excited to start.
Here's a perfect sunshiney song for you... Thanks form showing up, Spring!

Comments

Popular Posts