Blue Grass on the OBX

Oh HIIIII friends!
I've been MIA and busy. We went with our friends to the Outer Banks of NC last weekend- not because we actually had time to fit that into our busy schedules, but because sometimes you just have to say WHATEVER and drop your life and GO. And when you combine good friends, the OBX, and a Bluegrass Festival, you CANNOT say no. It's therapy, folks. Yes, I just said folks. Thank you, Bluegrass Festival.

Then this week happened, which was called nuts because I had to buy new tires for my car, work on my Anatomy class, take Pete to the dentist, work a little on a case, do some continuing education, work on my nursing school applications, clean (that's stupid), and remember to take a shower in between ferrying my kids to various events. I barely squeezed in 7 miles which is why I'm rocking in the corner shaking and considering anxiety meds. Hope to get a run in tomorrrowwwwwwwwwww. Oh and Zach. That guy. busy few weeks with tests and patients soooo. I feel crazy- crazier than normal. That's never good.

So here is the photo dump.

mamas. 

we had a nice warm day :)

sand 

daddies. 

besties. 

out on a sand bar (we were on the sound side of the islands)


friends. 

card games set to music

Bluegrass on the Sound, anyone?

totally awesome. 


this is what Lily liked to do best 

of course we had to squeeze in a hike at the dunes




Comments

Popular Posts