Change of Seasons...

and an update: YES Zach finished his exams... has awesome grades... survived the hellish 2nd semester of dental school with a wife and 3 kids... as a real-live grown-up. As my kids say... "BaBAM!"... he did it! Now he's home helping me for 2 weeks and I just feel confused and too relaxed... like I'm constantly forgetting something because I'm not having to do it ALL myself! Strange feeling, y'all.

Anyway, about these changing seasons... My house is a wreck in spring. NC is crazy. It's 85 one day and 55 the next (today it's 57 and raining, gross). I keep this handy "shoe basket" next to my front door to have the kids just throw their shoes in the basket as they come in and out of the house. But here's what it looks like in the middle of spring, a season of constant temperature:

I hope that helps you feel better about your organization skills. You're welcome. 
Well, I guess I do still have 896 loads of laundry to do, even if I have no plans for cleaning anything. So peace out for now. Adios amigos.

Comments

  1. Heh heh!! Our shoe basket looks like that too! It is a battle that cannot be won.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts